Meeting Newsletter policy privacy
In accordance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data (Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), Olip Italia S.p.a with registered officeVia Confine 13, Cola’ di Lazise, data controller, provides informations to users, who wish to subscribe to the service on the website www.mjus-shop.com,regarding the processing of acquired data.
Users of Internet services interested in subscribing to the newsletter.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
Data Controller: Olip Italia S.p.a with registered officeVia Confine 13, Cola’ di Lazise.
In according with the Article 28 General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Olip is available to report a list of internal contacts and appointed data processors.
Data Controller created the address firstname.lastname@example.org for each communication to the exercise of the data subject’s rights.
WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
Personal data that we received with user’s consent.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provides by the user through the dedicated form are used to allow the interested party to subscribe to the newsletter and receive regular promotional and commercial information sent to the indicated e-mail address.
Data subject always can revokes the consent, by sending an email to email@example.com.
The provision of data is optional. However, if no data provision takes place, it won’t be possible to subscribe to the Newsletter and receive regular e-mails.
LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis of the processing of such data is the given consent as the interested party signs up with the bottom placed of the online form.
The data processing is performed with computerized procedures and paper supports used by internal or external subjects, specifically appointed and authorized for this that operate with confidentiality. The data is processed and stored with tools to guarantee its security, integrity and confidentiality by adopting adequate security measures as required by the law.
Data is store for the duration of the newsletter service or until the request of the interested party for cancel newsletter service by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication or through the procedures made available for this purpose periodically.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making processes or transferred to Third Countries or International Organizations.
The data may also be managed by external processing managers, exclusively for purposes strictly connected to the management of the contractual relationship.
The complete and updated list of data processors may be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data may be communicated to the competent authorities, according to the terms of the law.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can exercise the rights expressed in articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by contacting Olip Italia S.p.A. at the following addresse: email@example.com.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
• indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the legal basis of the processing, on the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools and in the case in which an automated decision-making process exists and in this case the importance and expected consequences of such treatment;
• indication of the identification details of the data controller and data processors;
• indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the state, managers or appointees;
• indications about the period of storage of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• access, updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him/her;
• cancellation without unjustified delay or limitation of processing;
• data portability, ie the transmission of data in a commonly used format that can be read by any device and the right to transfer them to another data controller (where technically possible);
• the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention also as regards their content, those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the protected right;
b) revoke the consent given;
c) make a complaint to a supervisory authority;
d)oppose to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or market research or commercial communications.